Get your Single Entry Business Visa and enter Indonesia! As we all know, entering Indonesia during this global pandemic has been a nightmare for many families, businesses owners and individuals with an invested interest in visiting Indonesia.
It has not been possible to enter Indonesia using conventional visas, but now it is possible using a Single Entry Business Visa as long as it is sponsored by a company.
Exemptions are now being made for specific reasons, which include:
Business or investment purposes
LetsMoveIndonesia is proud to be one of the few reliable agencies in the country that can offer this service to assist foreigners. Here is everything you need to know!
About the Single Entry Business Visa
The Single Entry Visa allows foreigners to stay in Indonesia for a maximum duration of 6 months.
The initial visa provides the foreigner with 60 days entrance upon arrival and can be extended 4 times, each additional extension providing a further 30 days.
Please note that this visa is a Single Entry Business Visa, not a multiple entry visa, so if you leave the country the visa will no longer be valid.
To find out more about the Single Entry Business Visa, click here!
Requirements to apply for the Single Entry Business Visa (B211A)
- Passport with a minimum 12 months validity from date of entry
- Scan of passport details page & passport cover
- Address in Indonesia
- Personal contact details (phone number, WhatsApp number, email)
- Negative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction test) within 7 days
- Proof of health insurance or travel insurance
- Statement letter for quarantine willingness (draft provided by LetsMoveIndonesia)
How the E-Visa works
- To mitigate risk of virus contamination, the Indonesia government is trialing a new E-Visa process, this therefore means you no longer need to visit an Indonesian Embassy overseas
- Once LetsMoveIndonesia has processed your visa, you will be sent a copy via email
- Once received, you may enter Indonesia (Please remember to bring hard copies of all the requirements
Need to know more about the E-Visa? Then check out this useful article!
In addition to offering the visa, we are also offering a package promotion for our Single Entry Business Visa Extensions in Jakarta only.
Our usual visa extension price is 1,8000,000 IDR; however, if you take the visa and the 4 extensions, we will offer a price of 1,3000,000 IDR per extension.
Total price of the Single Entry Visa and 4 extensions for Jakarta is only: 8,800,000
Additional Notes: Currently we can only service visa extensions in the Jakarta area. Express version is also available.
To apply, just fill in the contact form below and we will do the rest. Have a question? Then contact our friendly team! T: 021 300 297 27 E: email@example.com