Get your Single Entry Business Visa and enter Indonesia! As we all know, entering Indonesia during this global pandemic has been a nightmare for many families, businesses owners and individuals with an invested interest in visiting Indonesia.
It has not been possible to enter Indonesia using conventional visas, but now it is possible using a Single Entry Business Visa as long as it is sponsored by a company.
Exemptions are now being made for specific reasons, which include:
Business or investment purposes
LetsMoveIndonesia is proud to have been the first agency in Indonesia to offer this service at our pre-covid price and has subsequently assisted thousands of foreigners enter Indonesia.
About the Single Entry Business Visa
The Single Entry Visa allows foreigners to stay in Indonesia for a maximum duration of 6 months.
The initial visa provides the foreigner with 60 days entrance upon arrival and can be extended 4 times, each additional extension providing a further 30 days.
Please note that this visa is a Single Entry Business Visa, not a multiple entry visa, so if you leave the country the visa will no longer be valid.
To find out more about the Single Entry Business Visa, click here!
Requirements to apply for the Single Entry Business Visa (B211B)
- Passport with a minimum 12 months validity from date of entry
- Scan of passport details page & passport cover
- Negative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction Test) with QR code (Required for application)
- Negative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction test) dated within 3 days (for entering the country)
- Proof of health insurance or travel insurance / Statement letter advising you will pay any Covid related medical expenses (Statement letter provided by LetsMoveIndonesia if required)
- Statement letter for quarantine willingness (draft provided by LetsMoveIndonesia)
- Flight tickets, both inbound and outbound (only if available)
- Cooperation Agreement with LetsMoveIndonesia (Agreement provided)
- Vaccine card or certificate proof that the applicant is fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
How the E-Visa works
- To mitigate risk of virus contamination, the Indonesia government has implemented a new E-Visa process, this therefore means you no longer need to visit an Indonesian Embassy overseas
- Once LetsMoveIndonesia has processed your visa, you will be sent a copy via email
- Once received, you may enter Indonesia (Please remember to bring hard copies of all the requirements
Need to know more about the E-Visa? Then check out this useful article!
Our prices for visa extension in Jakarta or Bali vary slightly:
Bali: Our visa extension prices vary between 1,000,000 – 1,300,000 depending on the urgency of extension. We advise customers to hand in their passport to us with plenty of time to avoid additional cost.
Jakarta: Our visa extension price is 1,300,000.
Additional Notes: Currently we can only service visa extensions in the Jakarta & Bali area – speak to one of our team if you require extensions outside Jakarta & Bali.
Why use LetsMoveIndonesia? The real question is why would you use anyone else.
1. Simply put, we are the trendsetters of visa services in Indonesia. Since implementing our price for the Single Entry Business Visa back in September 2020, the rest of the agencies have followed our lead. Prior to us revolutionising the market, the other agents were charging 10,000,000 IDR plus! If we hadn’t have promoted a reasonable price, many still would be charging extortionate prices!
Whilst most agencies have since copied our prices, advertising, artwork and text, they cannot copy our dedication to promoting ethical practices and our dedication to delivering quality service, paired with competitive prices.
2. We are a national agency with offices in Jakarta & Bali. We are the only agency in Jakarta located in a mall so our customers can visit at their convenience. We have been operating since 2016 and have helped tens of thousands of expatriates during our time.
3. Since the beginning of the pandemic, there have been hundreds of pop-up agents sprouting up. Most of these agents are untested, do not have business addresses or landlines, do not have the funds required for sponsoring visas and therefore borrow customers bank statements to prove valid funds and many make false claims about their business longevity and office locations.
If something goes wrong, you have no one to call and no fixed address to visit. We hear horror stories daily about pop up agents from customers who lose money or receive false visas. Never has there been a more important time to use a reliable agency.
4. We are Indonesia’s Most Trusted Agency, as often referenced from expatriate news outlets, due to our ethical approach and dedication to improve expatriate services, most noticeably being the first agency in the country to advertise prices both on and offline.
To apply for your Single Entry Visa, just fill in the contact form below and one of the team will contact you. Have a question? Then contact our friendly team! Jakarta T: 021 300 297 27 / Bali: +62 361 934 8343 E: email@example.com or use the live chat feature on our website, which is operational during business hours.