Multiple Entry Business Visa – Who is it for and what are the benefits?
If you are regularly entering and exiting Indonesia for business purposes, then the Multiple Entry Business Visa is the visa you should be applying for.
This visa allows the applicant to enter Indonesia multiple times throughout the year for business meetings and leisure activities.
Although the number of trips to the country is not limited, the amount of time you may spend here is limited to 60 days which is not renewable during each trip.
We would advise the usage of this visa for building business relationships, attending meetings, seminars, conferences and other business-related activities; as long as it does not include actual employment.
This visa is the most cost-effective visa for those who do not have permanent residency in the country and have no intention of receiving an income.
How to get a Multiple Entry Business Visa
- Submit all required documentation: Invitation letter from local company, NPWP (Tax number) of local entity, Company Directors ID, Copy of passport with a minimum validity of 18 months, bank account statement from the sponsor company and a copy of the applicant’s flight itinerary.
- Apply for the Visa and wait for the E-Visa to be sent to you via email.
- Print the E-Visa and bring it with you when you enter Indonesia.
- You may now enter Indonesia as frequently as you wish with a maximum stay of 60 days per visit.
Tips, advice and commonly asked questions
Can I live in Indonesia with this visa?
This visa is designed for people who often enter the country, it is not suitable to work full time or live in Indonesia permanently. If you are caught working in Indonesia with this permit, you will be deported.
I do not have a sponsor, can one be provided?
LetsMoveIndonesia can provide you with a sponsor if you need one.
Which Indonesian Embassy can I collect my visa from?
Up until October 2020, it was mandatory for all visas to be collected from an Indonesian Embassy overseas, however, now the Indonesian’s Immigration Authorities can offer Electronic Visas (E-Visas).
Check out the link before to find everything you need to know about the E-Visa!
Are there any additional costs involved apart from your fee?
Our fee excludes, mandatory visa fees, flights, travel and any costs related to travelling to Indonesia.
How long does this visa take to complete?
The Multiple Entry Business Visa can be processed between only 2 and 7 days!
Want to get your Multiple entry Visa? Then check out how!
Foreigner Documents (Scan Colour)
- Expatriate passport with minimum 4 blank pages still available with minimum 18 (eighteen) months validity and scanned copy of identification page and cover
- Itinerary flight to enter Indonesia
Sponsorship Documents (Scan Colour)
- Company’s deed of establishment / Akta perusahaan
- Ratification from the Ministry of Law and Human Right of sponsor company / SK Kemenkumham
- Business license of sponsor company (SIUP / IP / IUT)
- Business domicile of sponsor company
- Tax Registration Number of sponsor company (NPWP)
- Company Registration Certificate of sponsor company (TDP)
- ID Card of the sponsor company PIC (KTP/KITAS)
- Bank account statement with minimum balance IDR 20,000,000 or equivalent to USD 1,500 of sponsor company