With dozens of agencies ready to assist you setup a business in Bali, it is hard to know which agency is the best for you. However, at LetsMoveIndonesia we have made the choice easy!
Company establishment prices in Bali vary dramatically and over the years, our customers have told us many different prices they have been offered or paid to competitors, with one theme in common every single time – They save money by using LetsMoveIndonesia.
Over the last few years, our customers have literally saved billions opting to use LetsMoveIndonesia rather than other agencies. We believe is charging a fair price, whilst maintaining efficient and professional services.
So, to save you having to shop around, we contacted the most prominent agencies in Bali and got their prices… and even we were shocked about how much money our customers save!
Check out the list below to see how much our customers save compared to our “competitors”.
We know LetsMoveIndonesia is more cost effective than the competitors, but why should you use us?
- We are a national agency with offices in both Jakarta and Bali. We have assisted hundreds of individuals and international businesses setup businesses across the country.
- As an ethical agency, we believe in doing business fairly, which is why unlike other national agencies, our service prices are the same in both Jakarta & Bali. We are not trying to exploit the situation for people living in Bali, but rather provide quality service at cost effective prices.
- Our team are qualified experts with legal and tax backgrounds. In addition, not only do we offer a free consultation for setting up your business, but we also offer free consultations for your tax needs.
- Expatriate magazines and news outlets call us the Most Trusted Agency in Indonesia due to our ethical and truly transparent approach to business. Our prices are clearly advertised on our website and social media platforms, good luck finding prices on our competitors websites.
- Some agencies offer low hanging fruit to entice you to contact them, often quoting prices as low as $800…. But in reality, this doesn’t include all the necessary licenses and documents to get your business off the ground and really running. The prices we advertise to setup a business in Bali are complete.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your free consultation now and get your business off the ground with the help of Indonesia’s Most Trusted Agency.
Want to know more about setting up a business in Bali? Then check out our useful guides!
Get your free consultation now by contacting our friendly team: T: +62 361 934 8343 (Bali) T: +62 21 300 297 27 (Jakarta) E: firstname.lastname@example.org